Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare + Patch Download Now 2023-Latest
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is the fourth main game in the long-running first-person shooter series developed by Infinity Ward. This groundbreaking title, originally released in late 2007, was immediately recognized as one of the most important gaming releases of the first decade of the 21st century, and a title that influenced countless similar FPS games for years to come. Part of the Call of Duty franchise, this game managed to reuse many popular aspects of the previous versions, but it also introduced a wide range of new features, online modes, gameplay, and narrative elements that immediately set it apart from its traditional, World War II-oriented past. The multiplayer portion of the game features 12 different game modes, 17 maps, and a class system with presets, weapon load-outs, perks, and customization options.
Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare has been criticized for not pushing the realm of video gaming far enough and for favoring spectacle over more subtle narrative designs, Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare has received almost unanimous praise from global media and gamers who enjoy its gameplay -Fluss, its relentless storytelling, and its plaudits praised multiplayer design. All of this helped make it the best-selling game of 2007, topping 13 million copies sold by 2013, and becoming the most popular “sub-brand” of the COD franchise. So far, Modern Warfare has received two official sequels, several remasters, and most recently, a sequel that launches a full narrative reboot.
ABOUT THIS GAME
Authentic Advanced Weapons – With an available arsenal of more than 70 new and authentic weapons and gear ranging from laser locator assault rifles, claymore mines, .50 caliber sniper rifles, and M-249 SAW machine guns. With accessories like night vision goggles and ghillie suits for maximum stealth, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare has players ready to complete the mission.
- Coordinated Assault and Support – Delivering the most immersive action thriller of all time, the title covers modern-day battles from soldier to satellite where the need for close air support is critical to success. The adrenaline-pumping mission challenges players to quickly rappel from tactical helicopters.
- Cinematic Quality Graphics and Sound – With stunning next-gen graphics, players will be drawn into the cinematic intensity of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. Amazing special effects including realistic depth of field, edge lighting, character self-shadowing, texture streaming, as well as physics-aware effects will engage players in the most photorealistic gaming experience.
- Unprecedented Multiplayer Depth – Multiplayer builds on the success of Call of Duty 2 with a consistent online experience for greater community interaction. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare multiplayer offers class creation options that allow players to customize the gear best suited to play, to earn points that unlock unlockables and perks.
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 2023
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is a first-person shooter video game and the first installment of Call of Duty that breaks away from its WWII setting and takes place in the modern world. It was announced on April 12, 2007, and released on November 5, 2007. Call of Duty 4 was published by Activision and developed by Infinity Ward and is available for Windows, OS X, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3. A Wii version of the game called Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Reflex Edition was ported by Treyarch and released on November 10, 2009, along with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 for Xbox 360/PS3/PC and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Mobilized for Nintendo DS. The game will be followed by two direct sequels.
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. On May 2, 2016, Infinity Ward released the Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare trailer, which included a teaser of a remastered version of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, including the campaign and ten multiplayer maps if it’s the legacy Edition of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare is pre-ordered. This was first released on PlayStation 4 on October 5, 2016. On March 29, 2018, it was made available for the Xbox One via backward compatibility.
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare differs from previous installments in the Call of Duty series. Previous Call of Duty games has a distinct three-country campaign style, while Call of Duty 4 has a more cinematic storyline with interlaced story arcs from the perspective of Sgt. Paul Jackson of the Marines 1st Force Recon and Sgt. “Soap” MacTavish of the British 22nd SAS Regiment. There are also a variety of missions where players control other characters, such as B. An unidentified AC-130 attack helicopter and Lieutenant John Price in a flashback assassination mission in Pripyat, Ukraine. The transition to modern warfare has brought a variety of conventional weaponry and technology to the Call of Duty series, such as B. Assault Rifles, Night Vision Goggles, .50 Caliber Sniper Rifles, and C4 Plastic Explosive.
After three games set in World War II, Modern Warfare jumps to the fictional year 2011, when a military conflict in the Middle East sparks a sudden civil war in Russia. To stabilize global events and prevent numerous outbreaks of radicalized violence, US and British militaries are deploying their best teams to places like Britain, the Middle East, Azerbaijan, Russia, and Ukraine. The game has three main playable characters throughout the 20-level campaign spread over three acts.
Realistic Military First-Person Shooter
Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare is a fast-paced military first-person shooter game. It is no exaggeration to say that Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare changed the gaming world when it was first released in 2007. Call of Duty 4 is now over ten years old and shows no signs of aging.
A Genre-Defining Masterpiece
When Call of Duty 4 first came out in 2007, it took the gaming world by storm. Previously, the Call of Duty franchise had been relegated to the battlefields of WWII. Call of Duty 4 was the first game to bring combat into the modern age.
Pulsating Story Mode
Central to the Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare experience is the game’s campaign mode. The intense storyline feels worthy of a Tom Clancy novel and addresses issues that are still relevant in today’s world.
The Gold Standard Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare For Multiplayer
While it may not have the same depth as more recent entries in the series, Call of Duty 4’s multiplayer action still offers fast-paced, addictive gameplay. Online multiplayer uses a now-standard formula for online shooters.
- Crew Expendable
- The Coup
- Act I:
- Charlie Don’t Surf
- The Bog
- Death From Above
- War Pig
- Shock and Awe
- Act II:
- All Ghillied Up
- One Shot, One Kill
- The Sins of the Father
- Act III:
- All In
- No Fighting In The War Room
- Game Over
- Mile High Club
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Characters
- Sergeant “Soap” MacTavish, 22nd SAS Regiment
- Paul Jackson, 1st Force Reconnaissance Co., U.S.M.C.
- Lt. Price, 22nd SAS Regiment
- An unnamed Task Force 141 Soldier ordered to rescue a hostage on a plane
- An unnamed Thermal Imaging TV Operator aboard an AC-130H gunship
- Yasir Al-Fulani, president of Saudi Arabia before the coup
- Vladimir Makarov, 1st Horseman
- Khaled Al-Asad, 2nd Horseman
- Victor Zakhaev, 3rd Horseman
- Imran Zakhaev, 4th Horseman
Non-playable Allied Characters:
- Gaz, 22nd SAS Regiment
- Lieutenant Vasquez, 1st Force Reconnaissance Co., U.S.M.C.
- Staff Sergeant Griggs, 1st Force Reconnaissance Co., U.S.M.C.
- Sergeant Kamarov, Russian Loyalist
- Nikolai, Russian Loyalist informant
- Commander Duenas
- Private Griffen
- Sergeant Warcraft
- Private West
- Private Massey
- Lieutenant Volker
- Private Roycewicz
- Captain Pelayo
- Keating, Captain Pelayo’s gunner
- Captain MacMillan
- Anti Air Operator
- Sergeant Arem
- Sergeant Barton
- Chief Warrant Officer 4 Smith
- Sergeant Scully
- Two-Six Team
- One of the most popular releases in the Call of Duty franchise.
- The award-winning and best-selling game of 2007.
- Long SP campaign in international locations and full of incredible moments.
- Quickly switch between fast-paced combat and stealth missions.
- Experience modern warfare tactics from the perspective of ordinary soldiers.
- The cinematic audiovisual presentation takes full advantage of modern gaming hardware.
- Optimized fast gameplay.
- Feature-rich multiplayer modes.
- Modest system requirements.
Serial Number 2023
42323-BG76X-D4S3X-CD5BG-7NH8N CDS444-7YHNU-9JMI9-HUN8G-D4X3C 8YHNU-6FV5C-D3556-D5FV6-8YHNU BV2T2-DVK2P-ZC2N7-W2RYU-6J8HG
License Keys 2023
SWE4D5RFT6GYHUIJMJINHUBG NBYCTRXEGWA3S45FR6GTYHG Z3WS45FR6HYG78JUINHGTFVD YVTFCDRXE4SDR6T7Y8UJIMHB
- Supported OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP/Vista (Windows 95/98/ME/2000 are unsupported)
- DirectX Version: Microsoft DirectX 9.0c (included)
- Processor:Intel® Pentium® 4 2.4 Ghz / AMD(R) 64 (TM) 2800+ / Intel® and AMD® 1.8 Ghz Dual Core Processor or better supported
- Memory:512MB RAM (Windows® XP), 768MB RAM (Vista®)
- Graphics: NVIDIA Geforce 6600 or better or ATI Radeon® 9800Pro or better
- Sound:100% DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- Hard Drive:8GB of free hard drive space
- Internet: Broadband connection and service required for multiplayer connectivity
How to Install?
- First of all download
- Extract it all and force it to start
- Install all the files at the free location
- After that copy the cracked file and paste
- Replace it with an original file
- Restart this software
- Finally, all done!
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare + Patch Download Now 2023-Latest