Hotspot Shield Crack 12 With Keys For Windows Full Version
Hotspot Shield claims its proprietary Hydra protocol makes it faster than most VPNs – but is that true? I tested HSS on my fast internet connection (it allows speeds of up to 1 Gbps) to find out how well it performs with streaming, gaming, and torrenting. For the most part, I had a seamless internet experience – watching shows on Netflix and Amazon Prime Video without buffering. Its 1,800 servers in 80 countries also unblocked my BBC iPlayer, HBO Max, Disney+, YouTube TV, and ITV Hub accounts. However, the free version of HSS does not support streaming (it is limited to 1 server, 2 Mbps speeds, and a daily usage cap of 500 MB) I also found HSS to have strong security features, like 256-bit AES encryption, automatic WiFi protection, split-tunneling, malware detection, and obfuscation capabilities. However, the VPN has a long and disturbing history of data logging.
You Can Download: Express VPN
What is Hotspot Shield?
Hotspot Shield gave me reliable access to US and UK Netflix libraries using the dedicated streaming servers. The only problem was that I sometimes had to reconnect to the server before I could access international content. However, connection times were short (less than 5 seconds), so that wasn’t too much of an issue. Unblocking Amazon Prime Video was just as easy. It only took a few seconds and I was able to stream Homecoming without any interruptions. I could also access HBO Max using HSS. The server only took about 5 seconds to connect and I didn’t experience any lag or interruptions while watching Clash of the Titans. I had a similar experience with Hulu. The website loaded immediately and I was able to watch all my favorite titles immediately.
Hotspot Shield provided me with fairly slow but consistent speeds on all of its servers. The only surprise was that I saw a similar performance from local and long-distance servers. With most VPNs, you can usually connect to a closer server for better speeds. Connecting to a remote server should give you slower speeds because your traffic still has to travel. I could also unblock Hulu, YouTube, BBC iPlayer, and ITV. All connected in less than 7 seconds and the experience was smooth overall. If you are looking for a VPN that will give you access to international streaming services, then Hotspot Shield can be a very good option. And when I tested Disney I was also able to access Turning Red immediately.
How To Download & Install Hotspot Shield?
Hotspot Shield also saves frequently used servers under the “Quick Access” section so you don’t have to scroll down the long list of servers on your subsequent sessions. Alternatively, you can search for the server you need using the search box. The app also has an automatic “best server” selection tool to ensure that you get a server at maximum speeds. It connected me to a nearby server when I hit the connect button. I was not disappointed with this choice as the speeds were faster. If you’re using a Windows app, the server list also includes information about server load, response time, maximum speeds, and daily data transferred through the VPN. This helps you make informed decisions when manually selecting servers for streaming and gaming. However, the data is only displayed once you are connected to the server.
Hotspot Shield has 1,800 servers in 80 countries and over 35 cities. Although in the free app, you can only use one server. The app lists the Premium servers, but I couldn’t use them until I upgraded (it’s coming soon to encourage you to buy a plan). I found the free version method very limited. I was also slightly disappointed to see that HSS does not support WireGuard, which is a super-fast protocol ideal for streaming and used by other services like CyberGhost. However, it also provides IKEv2 from IPSec. This is a trustworthy protocol often used as an alternative to the secure OpenVPN. IKEv2 is especially useful for mobile devices thanks to its ability to instantly reconnect when switching networks (ie from WiFi to cell).
Encryption & Protocols
Hotspot Shield uses its proprietary Hydra protocol. The protocol has a good reputation as 2 renowned computer security companies – BitDefender and McAfee – also use it. Catapult Hydra is a hybrid of the commercial-grade Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.2 and OpenSSL protocols and is designed to be both fast and secure (though I didn’t get the speeds promised).
There is a kill switch, but only for Windows, macOS, and Android. It’s not available for iOS, which is disappointing because it means Apple devices aren’t as secure. A kill switch automatically cuts your traffic if you lose connection to the VPN. This reduces the risk of your IP address and online activity being leaked. I experienced firsthand how it works. During my browsing sessions, my device could not access the internet until I was connected to a VPN server and assigned a unique IP address. IP, DNS, and WebRTC Leaks
IP, DNS, and WebRTC Leaks
Besides the kill switch, there is also a “Prevent IP Leaks” feature. It protects against IP, WebRTC, and DNS leaks so your ISP can’t monitor your online activities. I put the leak protection feature to the test. It worked and the VPN did not leak my IP, DNS, or WebRTC information during testing. Auto-Protect
- SmartVPN is Hotspot Shield’s version of split tunneling. It lets you select which apps and websites you don’t want to be routed through the VPN. To do this, you will need to add the domain of the site or the name of the application that you want to exclude from the SmartVPN bypass list.
- I took advantage of this feature by adding my banking app to the bypass list. This way I could unblock international streaming content while using online banking normally (so as not to trigger any location alerts on my account).
- Identity Guard
- This is an automatic spam call blocker for Android and iOS. After enabling it on my Android phone, I could preview caller details before accepting or rejecting their calls without any of them knowing that I had intentionally declined. The feature also lets you report malicious calls to the FTC directly from the app.
- 1Password stores passwords for websites you visit and alerts you if one or more of your accounts are vulnerable. This is useful for ensuring that you have secure passwords for all of your accounts, without having to remember them. The feature works on Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, and Chrome browsers.
- Malware Protection
- HSS also offers malware and virus detection for desktop and mobile applications. It scans websites you want to visit for threats and warns you about malware, phishing, and infected sites. I tested it on several torrent sites and received security alerts that helped me avoid dangerous downloads.
Serial Number 2023
42323-BG76X-D4S3X-CD5BG-7NH8N CDS444-7YHNU-9JMI9-HUN8G-D4X3C 8YHNU-6FV5C-D3556-D5FV6-8YHNU BV2T2-DVK2P-ZC2N7-W2RYU-6J8HG
License Keys 2023
SWE4D5RFT6GYHUIJMJINHUBG NBYCTRXEGWA3S45FR6GTYHG Z3WS45FR6HYG78JUINHGTFVD YVTFCDRXE4SDR6T7Y8UJIMHB
- Windows: 7, 8, 8.1, 10, XP, Vista
- Processor: 2.2–2.9 GHz
- Recommended: 3 GHz processor
- Memory Basic: 8 GB
- Recommended: 16 GB
- Disk Space: 6.0 GB
How to Install?
- First of all download
- Extract it all and forced it to start
- Install all the files at the accessible location
- After that copy the cracked file and paste
- Replace it with an original file
- Restart this software
- Finally, all done!
Hotspot Shield Crack 12 With Keys For Windows Full Version