How To Crack Aiims 2023: Tips & Tricks For Exams
How To Crack AIIMS MBBS 6-Month Preparation Strategy will help AIIMS MBBS 2023 applicants prepare for the most competitive medical entrance examination at the undergraduate level. Approximately 3.5 students from all over India will struggle for the 1205 UG vacant seats in 15 AIIMS by appearing in the AIIMS MBBS entrance examination. Thus, the 6-month preparation strategy is very important because the exam will by no means be easy. Here is what an ideal 6-month preparation strategy for AIIMS MBBS should look like.
A large portion of applicants for the AIIMS MBBS 2023 will be those who are still in either Class XI or XII but are focused on one of the 1205 seats in the 15 AIIMS combined. The aim of these students is not to waste a year preparing for the AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam because the syllabus of the AIIMS MBBS Entrance Examination 2023 is similar to what they studied in the eleventh and twelfth semesters. However, without a proper strategy and tremendous hard work, the chances of surviving such intense competition and securing a seat in one of 15 AIIMS would not be possible. Hence, these students are suggested to read the AIIMS MBBS Breakout Preparation Strategy 2023 compiled by CollegeDekho.
You Can Download: How to Crack BITSAT.
How Can I Prepare For The 12th Board Exams & The AIIMS MBBS Exam Simultaneously?
- Every medical student should possess comprehensive knowledge regarding the syllabus of the AIIMS MBBS entrance examination before they start preparing for it. Students in grades 11 and 12 will be in a more advantageous position as they will not have to prepare separately for the entrance exam. They can cover most of the AIIMS MBBS 2023 syllabus by looking at the NCERT textbooks. Such applicants may devote their maximum time to revising those subjects that are beyond their grades eleven and twelve syllabuses.
- Each student has some strong and weak areas in each subject. Thinking about having a weak area shouldn’t be a big deal to students. First, students must identify all those areas that will require rework. Then they must determine the best way to tackle the problem such as consultants, teachers, seniors, etc. Candidates may also choose additional classes to weld gaps in their repositories.
- Applicants should also plan a suitable study schedule to ensure that they complete the entire syllabus completely. To cover parallel to the AIIMS MBBS course and the course designed by the school, students must have a well-planned study schedule
- Aspirants must also not forget to practice the practice test, sample test, and AIIMS MBBS test papers for the previous year. It will help the aspirants to identify changes in trends and prepare according to the entrance examination. It will also be useful in teaching the aspirants how to manage their time during the entrance examination to help them complete the entire paper within the given deadline.
How to Prepare For The AIIMS MBBS Exam Without Training?
Understanding the AIIMS MBBS Syllabus To compete in the AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2023, aspirants must know the AIIMS MBBS Syllabus 2023. How will the aspirants know about the important topics that will help them in their preparation? The answer is to know the AIIMS MBBS 2022 syllabus. The 2023 AIIMS MBBS syllabus will cover all subjects from subjects including Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
Understanding AIIMS MBBS Exam Pattern Many may wonder about the role of AIIMS MBBS Exam Pattern 2023 in the AIIMS MBBS preparation strategy. However, aspirants can secure information about the distribution of questions by subject, AIIMS MBBS 2023 exam structure, grading scheme, etc. from the AIIMS MBBS 2023 exam pattern. Knowing the exam pattern will help test takers to plan their strategy regarding how to approach each question. For example, the examinee can try these questions first which he/she is sure will fetch him/her full marks, and can later come back to try the untested questions.
Selection of Best AIIMS MBBS Study Material
For the best preparation, AIIMS MBBS 2023 aspirants should sincerely search for the best reference books or study materials. 6 months before the AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam will be more than enough for aspirants to narrow down their list to the best books for the AIIMS MBBS exam 2023 among the thousands of books available in the market. Aspirants must first ensure that they have passed the entire eleventh and twelfth-semester syllabus before they begin to refer to additional study materials.
Practice Test Papers Samples and Practice Test Papers
- AIIMS MBBS 2023 aspirants should start practicing sample test papers and mock test papers and the best time to start doing the same is when there is still time to go for the entrance exam. Last year AIIMS MBBS covers suggest that the wisest thing is to solve all the questions related to a topic after completing it which helps the aspirants to analyze their preparation strategy
- Due to the broad nature of the AIIMS MBBS syllabus, aspirants must continue to review the topics regularly after completing them. To save themselves from bewilderment on the day of the exam, aspirants should set aside plenty of time for revision.
- To succeed in the AIIMS MBBS entrance examination, aspirants must prepare an efficient schedule that will help them allocate an equal amount of time to each subject or subject. CollegeDekho has prepared a timetable that students can refer to while preparing an ideal timetable for preparing AIIMS MBBS 2023.
Candidates are advised to arrive at the examination center on time and not wait until the last minute. There are many mandatory pre-screening activities such as biometrics capture, photo taking, etc. that require time. To avoid delays at the start of the test, candidates must enter the test center at least 30 minutes before the test starts time. Candidates should not bring a pen/pencil into the examination hall. The pen is provided by AIIMS at the examination center to complete the examination procedures and hard work (if any) on the back side of the entry card.
- Any electronic item found with the candidate during the test, even if turned off, will be considered an attempt to use unfair means and appropriate action will be taken.
- In addition to the above, ornaments, head tools, hair bands, hair clips, belts, bags, credit cards, debit cards, and books are strictly prohibited in the examination center. AIIMS will not be responsible for keeping these items as there will be no arrangements in the testing center for keeping these items.
- No candidate shall carry any text material, printed or written, portions of papers or any other material except a copy of the entrance card inside the examination hall.
- If a candidate is found to be copying/talking with other candidates, he will be disqualified from taking this exam and the next one or two exams depending on the nature of the offense.
- The change, if any, in the address must immediately inform Asstt of the mobile phone number and email ID. Monitor (Exams), AIIMS, New Delhi.