How to Crack BITSAT 2023: With Tips, Timetable For Exams
How to Crack BITSAT 2023: Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani, will conduct the BITS Aptitude Test, commonly known as BITSAT, from July 2 to August 7, 2023, in two sessions. The authorities have posted all notifications related to the computer-based test on the official website. BITSAT exam conducting authority conducts BITSAT entrance exams for engineering aspirants who wish to gain admission to BITS Pilani, Hyderabad, and Goa campuses. Lakhs of candidates appear for BITSAT exams every year. If you are eager to get admission to any of the Pilani, Goa, or Hyderabad campuses of BITS, you will be required to know how to study in BITSAT. Read the article below and get the information that will help you to know how to hack BITSAT.
You Can Download: How To Crack RRB JE
HOW TO CRACK BITSAT 2032: EXAM OVERVIEW
If you aspire to get into top engineering institutes, chances are you will want to prepare for the JEE Main and BITSAT exams as well. The syllabus is almost the same in both exams and appearing in both exams with the same syllabus increases the chances of getting colleges and courses according to the preferences of the candidates. If you are looking for BITSAT preparation tips, you must be familiar with the test pattern, difficulty level of questions, books to refer to, important topics, etc. To join one of the acclaimed BITS colleges, a strategic plan for BITSAT preparation is required. Clarity of concept, revision, practice, accuracy, and time management are the main factors that candidates need to balance. With only a few days left, it is important to focus on effective preparation. Let’s take a quick overview of the test.
BITSAT 2023 Exam Syllabus
BITS officials will release the BITSAT 2023 syllabus on the official website, tentatively in March 2023. If you want to take the engineering entrance exams, note that the BITSAT exams will focus on the NCERT syllabuses for Classes 11 and 12. BITSAT 2023 differs from Engineering and Pharmacy programs.
While your focus will be much more on Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, don’t completely ignore the sections on English Proficiency and Logical Reasoning. Most students keep this section to the last minute. During the last minute, you are likely to review complex topics. Make sure to prepare for this section while you have enough time with you. It will take much less time to prepare this part and will bring you good marks in the exam, thus increasing your overall score.
BITSAT Exam Form 2023
You must have a thorough knowledge of the BITSAT test pattern so that you can plan your test-taking strategy accordingly. Knowing the distribution of section marks, you can come up with a great strategy for dealing with the exam and maximizing your score.
Tips To Prepare on How To Crack BITSAT 2023
Here are some tips that will help you get ready and how to hack BITSAT in one month:
- see important chapters,
- Practice your weak classes,
- Run mock tests and analyze them,
- Solve last year’s BITSAT question papers
- Practice important formulas, interactions, and equations.
Revise The Important Chapters
The officials are expecting to conduct the exam in May 2023. You need to start revising all the important chapters for BITSAT 2023 from April onwards. Chapters like Electromagnetics, Inorganic Chemistry, Algebra, etc. are some important topics as per the exam point of view. Therefore, it is necessary to go back and revise all such concepts.
Practice Your Weak Chapters
Now that you have been preparing for the BITSAT for the past few months to a year, you must have an idea regarding your strong and weak points. Students find chapters such as Oscillations and Kinematics difficult. Make sure you do not leave the topics you find complex until the last minute. With a few days left for the BITSAT 2023, it’s time to focus on your weak points and practice for the chapters with which you are not comfortable.
Take Mock Tests and Analyse
All candidates are comfortable with using pen and paper for their exams. However, not everybody is proficient in using the online mode for tests. This lack of practice with the online mode of taking the test becomes a problem when candidates, though well-prepared, find it difficult to select their options correctly in the exams. Keeping the online nature of the conduct of BITSAT exams in mind, Embibe has come up with a set of online BITSAT mock tests which candidates can access for free. The questions follow the exam pattern of the actual exam and are of the same difficulty level.
Solve BITSAT Previous Year Question Papers
While it is necessary to revise the part of the syllabus you are weak with regularly, it is also not judicious to leave out the ones that you have mastered. After practicing on Embibe, you can check your ‘Attempt Summary’ which will pinpoint areas of improvement.
Practice Important Formulas, Reactions, and Equations
As there are only a few days left for the exam, reading from your notes will surely assist you while revising at the last minute. This way memorizing all the important figures, formulas, equations, reactions, etc. will prove to be effective.
FAQs on How to Crack BITSAT 2023
The frequently asked questions from aspirants regarding how to crack the BITSAT 2023 examination are listed below.
Q1. Is it difficult to crack BITSAT 2023?
- No, if you work in the right direction with focus and determination, cracking BITSAT becomes easy. Concept clarity, revision, practice, accuracy, and time management are the key factors for your success.
Q2. What is the syllabus for BITSAT 2023?
- The BITSAT syllabus is based on NCERT Class 11 and 12 syllabi of Maths, Physics, and Chemistry.
Q3. Which are the best books for BITSAT 2023?
- Some of the recommended books for BITSAT 2023 are: Class 11 and 12 NCERT books, Concepts of Physics (Part 1 and Part 2)- HC Verma, SL Loney (Maths), RD Sharma (Maths), OP Tandon (Chemistry), Wren and Martin (English).
You Can Download: How To Crack LIC AAO
Q4. Are calculators allowed in the BITSAT 2023 exam?
- No, candidates are not allowed to carry calculators to the exam hall. Only rough sheets will be given to you in the exam hall for all your calculations.
Q5. Should I join a coaching class for BITSAT preparation?
- BITSAT can be cracked with self-study using the right books and a proper study plan. However, it depends on the student to either opt for coaching classes or avoid them. In either of the cases, students can take free BITSAT mock tests on Embibe.
Q6. How many hours should a candidate dedicate to preparing for BITSAT?
- A candidate should study for a minimum of 8 hours daily and revise the chapters from all the subjects to be able to crack the BITSAT exams.
Q7. Is BITSAT tougher than JEE Main?
- Both BITSAT and JEE Main cover the same syllabus and have a similar difficulty level, however, the pattern of questions is different. While BITSAT tests the speed and accuracy of the candidates, JEE Main focuses on conceptual learning.
Now that you have all the information on how to crack BITSAT, we hope that this article proves to be helpful for you. Did you know that you can ask all your academic queries from the experts on Embibe, who are ready to help you?
Best Books for BITSAT 2023 Preparation
You need to have a good plan and effective strategy in place to be able to crack BITSAT 2023, however, that alone is not enough. Along with the plan and strategy, you should also have the right study materials to prepare from. With a wide range of books available in the market, it becomes challenging to choose the right ones for BITSAT preparation. We realize this. Therefore, to save you your time and energy, with our years of expertise in the field, we have listed the best books which you can refer to for your BITSAT 2023 preparation.
You Can Download: How to Crack SBI PO
BITSAT Books For Physics
- Concepts of Physics by H.C. Verma Vol 1 and Vol 2
- Problems in General Physics by I.E. Irodov
- Fundamentals of Physics Resnick, Halliday, Walker
- Arihant Physics by D. C. Pandey
- Advanced level Physics by Nelson and Parker
Books For Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry by N Awasthi
- Atkins’ Physical Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry by O.P.Tandon
- Inorganic Chemistry by J.D.Lee
- Organic Chemistry by M.S. Chauhan
- Organic Chemistry by Paula Bruice Yurkanis
BITSAT Books For Maths
- Differential Calculus by Arihant
- Integral Calculus by Arihant
- Class XI and XII by R.D. Sharma
- Higher Algebra by Hall Knight Bernard-child
- Problems in Calculus of One Variable Algebra by I.A.Maron
Books For English Proficiency & Logical Reasoning
- BITSAT English Proficiency and Logical Reasoning by Disha Experts
- The Pearson Complete Guide to the BITSAT (English) by One Learn Education
- Wren and Martin