How To Crack RRB NTPC 2023: Quick Tips For Preparation
How To Crack RRB NTPC 2023 Preparation Tips and Tricks: The Railway Recruitment Board is conducting the RRB NTPC CBT Test 2 in May 2023. The CBT-1 stage has already ended, and the stage 1 result will be announced in the first week of April 20232. The examination is conducted in several stages, and there is plenty of time to prepare for the RRB Exam for Popular Non-Technical Categories (RRB NTPC). There are 35,281 vacancies at NTPC; There are a large number of applicants which makes the exam very competitive. In this scenario, the aspirants need to use the rest of their time before the exam to prepare intelligently.
RRB NTPC jobs are highly demanding and offer incredible opportunities for career growth. Therefore, aspirants need to do their best to secure a job in Indian Railways. Approximately 1.25 crores of candidates applied for the RRB NTPC Recruitment. To ensure your selection, you should plan your RRB NTPC preparation so that you can ensure a high degree of accuracy and minimal negative marks while answering questions at each stage of the exam. This article introduces the RRB NTPC Preparation Strategy, which will help you get better scores in the upcoming exam.
You Can Download: How to Crack JEE Main
Tips For Setting up RRB NTPC For Primary & Tube Printers
RRB NTPC Exam is conducted to assign candidates to various positions such as Trade Apprentice, Lineman, First Time Controller, Main Station Assistant, Loco Pilot, Senior Vice Print Clerk, Cargo Keeper, etc. RRB NTPC CBT Test 1 is popular for all participants. In comparison, the NTPC test pattern varies from job to job for CBT 2, CBAT/Skills Test. Aspirants should have a clear idea of the exam pattern to plan their studies for the RRB NTPC exam.
Prepare RRB NTPC For Computation
This section again contains high school-level math questions. Most of the topics listed here need to apply formulas to solve them. However, the calculations can sometimes be difficult. What you need to master in this section is enough practice. Also, the theory behind each of the concepts must be understood. Otherwise, you may get confused at times and not be able to identify the concepts tested in a particular question.
- Start with easy classes like Percentage, Ratios, and Ratio, Average, Profit and Loss, Simple and Compound Interest, etc., which are completely based on the formula. Make sure you have all the formulas at your fingertips.
- Slowly move on to the difficult topics like problems on ages, boats and tanks, mixtures and analyses, time, distance and speed, time and work, etc., which, along with the application of formulas, need a logical and analytical approach to solve them.
- Remember that this section is all about practice. Just memorizing the formulas will not be enough. Here too, you should not try to learn tricks or shortcuts directly.
RRB NTPC Preparation For General Science
The General Science section contains questions from the basic sciences – Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. To prepare for this section, check out the science textbooks at the high school level (grades 9 and 10). You may refer to the NCERT textbooks of the respective subjects for this purpose. Ensure that you have a clear understanding of all concepts and topics. Having a good conceptual knowledge of the topics themselves will get you good marks. Also, the different formulas, interactions, equations, interactions, and other details should be at your fingertips. Practice questions from each chapter to see how well you understand and memorize the concepts in that chapter.
RRB NTPC Preparation For Public Awareness
The questions in this section relate to current affairs of national and international importance. Your general knowledge is also tested here. This section needs to review NCERT’s history, geography, civics, and political science textbooks. Knowledge of Indian laws and constitution, history (particularly, modern and medieval history of India), political system, parliament, economy, budget (especially railway budget), etc., can fetch you a good score in this section.
Apart from these, read daily newspapers and magazines for current events. Focus more on pages related to business, economics, political system, science, technology, and sports. Since this section needs to remember a lot of information, daily study and revision are essential. Allocate at least an hour a day for this. Also, see one of the most recent yearbooks from any reputable publication. Information about books and authors, capitals and currencies of countries, awards, honors, recognitions, etc., should be at your fingertips.
RRB NTPC Preparation For Inference
- If you have never attended any competitive examination, this section may be new to you. But with the right knowledge of theories and good practices, you will be able to master every topic in this section.
- Start with easy topics like classification, series of numbers and letters of the alphabet, measurement, distance and directions, blood relations, etc. These topics need common sense and can be easily mastered. However, the more you practice, the faster you can solve the questions asked of them.
- Once you feel confident about these topics, move on to more complex issues, such as syllogisms, statements, and conclusions, statements and assumptions, puzzles, seating arrangements, etc., which need someone to understand the basic theory first and then a lot of practice.
- Try to understand the steps involved in solving a specific type of problem rather than learning shortcuts directly. Your problem-solving abilities will improve with practice, and you will discover different shortcuts for yourself. This will help you hold better.
- Also, develop the habit of making charts as you exercise.
You Can Download: How to Crack Cat
The Stages of Determining RRB NTPC
The various stages of the Railway NTPC Exam are as follows:
- RRB NTPC CBT 1 (Computer Based Test)
- RRB NTPC CBT 2 (Computer Based Test)
- Writing Test (for Junior Accounts Assistant and VP of Typing, Senior VP Typing Clerk, and Senior Time Controller)
- RRB NTPC Aptitude Test (for traffic assistant and base station assistant function)
- Document Verification
- Medical fitness test
- Final choice
The RRB NTPC exam form for the Prelims exam is the same for all entries. Prelims and Mains both have the same three sections below:
- public awareness
- General intelligence and reasoning
- Let’s now see how to prepare for each of these sections.
General Guidelines For Preparing RRB NTPC
Some General Tips For Preparing RRB NTPC Are Given Below:
- Understand the theory behind each concept.
- Practice enough questions for each topic.
- Develop reading habits.
- Keep formulas, problem-solving steps, etc. at your fingertips. Practice and review them regularly.
- Solve the questions in a specific time frame. Time management is essential.
- As you prepare, work to maintain a balance between speed and accuracy.
- Review periodically, not only the topics you feel weak in but also the ones you trust.
- Take the RRB NTPC Mock Tests or any other mock test (for any government job) as the syllabus is more or less identical.
- Analyze your performance in the test and identify your weaknesses and mistakes. work on it.