IGI Download Free Pc Game Full Version – CrackZilla
IGI (also known in some markets as “Project I.G.I.: I’m Going In”) is a tactical first-person shooter released by Innerloop Studios and Eidos Interactive in late 2000. By the time of its release, this detailed and ambitious first-person shooter received praise for the technical solutions that have brought large open-world environments into the FPS genre, high-quality sound design, and detailed graphics. The driving force that fueled these technical innovations came from the use of the proprietary game engine that developers at Innerloop created for use in their 1997’s combat flight simulator game Joint Strike Fighter.
Even though it innovated in many fields, the game was also criticized for the outright lack of multiplayer, weak enemy AI, and the number of technical issues that affected the stability of the game. Immediately after the release, the game received favorable reviews from the worldwide media, and although it failed to become a million-seller, it did manage to become one of the few games from the early 2000s that has achieved cult status for its technical solutions and the impact it had in game development over the next several years Today, Project IGI is regarded as one of the early FPS shooters that tried to establish the gameplay set in the open world.
Download & Read: IGI 2 Covert Strike.
An Overview Of Project IGI
There are certainly a whole lot of first-person shooter games on the market that deal with a wide range of wartime scenarios. However, most of them are going to leave you paying not only the initial price for the game itself but also those dreaded micro-transactions to purchase add-ons. Project IGI is different, in that it gives you a stealth FPS game free of charge. Project IGI, short for “I’m Going In,” was created by Interloop Studios and is available on the Windows operating system. The game is currently on its first and only version, and there’s no word as of yet whether or not it will kick off with some MMO-style play online.
What Project IGI Is and What It Does
The Project IGI FPS game is very unique compared to its contemporary competition. This isn’t an MMO game like COD or similar shooters where you play in teams on missions. It’s more about acing stealth missions on a solo campaign. So players will have to focus a lot more on not being seen and employing sound tactics, which could be a lot of fun. Not since console games like Medal of Honor have shooters been so focused on reconnaissance, stealth, and tactics for a solo player. You play as a Special Air Service soldier named David Llewelyn Jones, and you’re tasked with finding a stolen nuclear bomb to prevent a cataclysmic act of terrorism.
What Happened To The IGI Project?
The IGI project has a famous storyline based around a mission to get information from Josef Priboi about a missing nuclear weapon. You will play a secret agent: David Jones. The objective of the game is to capture Priboi to locate the stolen nuclear warhead. You won’t be completely alone on your journey. A woman named Anya performs useful tasks through the headgear to guide Agent Jones. Anya is a heroic partner located in the large headquarters of the Geotactical Intelligence Institute. Jones will listen to strategic guidance through an earpiece. The tip will appear on the screen between missions or randomly for you to read.
What is The Best IGI Game?
The developers have presented updated versions of the nostalgic title. The original edition of the tactical first-person shooter is called Project I.G.I.: I’m Going In. I.G.I. 2: Covert Strike followed the first release. The popularity of the games led to a prequel titled I.G.I. Origins. The graphics get brighter with each new release. The second title of IGI includes a multiplayer mode, while IGI’s “I’m Going In” only supports single players. Second Edition provides a limited number of game save points that you can return to when you lose all your health during an attack. Although the main duties differ for each IGI title, you will remain undercover agent David Jones to complete the tasks.
- The features do start with some detailed graphics, especially for a free-to-play PC game.
- They’re not quite on par with these giant MMO games, but the graphics look good.
- Further, in terms of features, you get a very realistic wartime environment.
- Instead of laser guns and other unrealistic weapons.
- You are dealing with the weapons of the day such as semi-automatic pistols, battle rifles, improvised explosives, and more.
- However, one of the best features of this game can also be its worst.
- Because the game is so linear and requires a lot of patience and stealth from you, there’s only one way to complete the mission correctly.
- so the replay value isn’t all that great unless you liked the levels of the game.
- Impressive first-person shooter game.
- Simple but interesting gameplay.
- A variety of weapons was introduced like Bazooka, MPS, and Dragunov Gun.
- Game of tactics and planing
- Imposing graphics.
- Comprised fourteen missions.
- Impressive sounds.
- Exciting first-person shooting game
- Stunning Graphics and sound quality
- The gameplay is very interesting with an amazing game story
- Different missions you have to play
- Use powerful weapons to kill enemy
- Genres – Tactical shooter, first-person shooter, stealth action.
- Rating – M (For adults).
- The action takes place in a large open world created by the powerful Joint Strike Fighter engine.
- Detailed visualization of both open environment and urban complexes.
- Open and closed gameplay.
- A single player campaign consisting of 12 long and varied missions.
- No multiplayer or any form of cooperative gameplay.
- Optimized for keyboard and mouse gaming.
- Optimized for use in modern Windows operating systems (XP, 7, Vista, 8, and 10)
- Incredibly modest system requirements.
- Free to try under a Shareware license!
- A free FPS game to enjoy
- A lot of detailed missions
- Pretty good graphics
- Very realistic settings and weapons
- Not much there for replay value
- Cannot play any mode beyond single player
- OS: Win Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 8.1, Win 10 (both 32bit and 64bit)
- Processor: Intel Pentium III / AMD Duron 2.0GHz
- Graphics: AMD Radeon 7000 64MB or NVIDIA GeForce 2 MX 100/200 32MB
- RAM: 256MB
- HDD: 1.5 GB
- DirectX 8 Compatible Graphics Card
How to Install?
- First of all download
- Extract it all and force it to start
- Install all the files at the accessible location
- After that copy the cracked file and paste
- Replace it with an original file
- Restart this software
- Finally, all done!
IGI Download Free Pc Game Full Version – CrackZilla
OFFICIAL LINK: DOWNLOAD.