PUBG New State (Android Game) For PC Latest Version 2023
PUBG New State is the sequel to PUBG Mobile, one of the gaming industry’s most iconic battle royales and a true benchmark in Android gaming. The game promises to stay true to the spirit of the original while featuring a new setting, more game modes, settings with more interaction, and better graphics. In short, it will be a sequel in its own right. The first change you will notice in PUBG New State is its setting. The game transports you to the near future, more precisely in the year 2051, with a world on the verge of collapse, in which different factions must fight for resources. This new backdrop is not only important to the narrative but will also directly affect you on the battlefield. This means you’ll be able to use all sorts of futuristic technology, like direct attack drones, new vehicles, and portable barricades.
You Can Download: PUBG MOBILE LITE
Realistic Next-Gen Graphics On Mobile
- Players can experience a new stage in mobile graphics and optimization in NEW STATE MOBILE.
- Using custom graphics rendering technology (Global Illumination, Auto Exposure, etc.), NEW STATE MOBILE delivers high-end realistic graphics that take mobile gaming to the next level.
- Designed and optimized for mobile gaming, gamers will experience stunning graphics and high frame rates, which will immerse them in realistic and intense, but most importantly, smooth and stable battlefields.
Realistic Action And Shooter Just Like PUBG on PC
- The game recreates the original PUBG PC experience that fans have come to love and evolves it for a whole new experience.
- NEW STATE MOBILE implements the same quality of realistic action animations and shooter gameplay mechanics as PUBG on PC.
- The application of ADS collimation and ballistic systems in the game makes gunfights all the more realistic and intense.
- From commands to response systems, no compromises have been made despite being optimized for mobile gaming.
Improved Battle Royale
- In NEW STATE MOBILE, players can enjoy a battle royale experience that rivals PUBG on PC.
- Players will have access to a variety of original content exclusive to NEW STATE MOBILE, such as the Drone Store system, Green Flare Guns, and more.
- Players can join friends using new and improved co-op features to take on the battlegrounds together!
- Players can also explore massive environments with a variety of new vehicles and obtain weapon customization kits that allow them to upgrade their weapons.
Original Map “Troi” – The sequel to PUBG
- Players will travel to Troi, an exclusive new battleground set in the year 2051.
- The map will provide a deeper insight into the PUBG universe by expanding on the Collapse Era
- The map features a vast 8km by 8km open world that players can freely explore.
- With 10 Landmarks in Troi, there’s no shortage of epic clashes; players can use them to find new ways and strategies to dominate the competition.
About NEW STATE Mobile
PUBG: New State, the latest title from PUBG Studio, the creators of PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS. With next-gen mobile graphics, PUBG: New State delivers the full Battle Royale experience right into the hands of gamers for iOS and Android. Competing has become a new battleground from the original PUBG experience, adding in-game weapon customization, drones, combat capability, and more. PUBG: New State is set in the year 2051 and features a variety of vehicles, which players can use to explore 8×8 km open worlds. Players will stumble upon an all-new battleground called TROI and only the strongest will emerge as the “Lone Survivor” in this epic showdown.
Krafton introduced a new Battle Royale mobile competitor, PUBG: New State, to the PUGB series in 2021. Early testing showed PUBG: New State to be a worthy competitor to its sister title, PUBG Mobile. After landing on Android and iOS, there were some early bumps in the road. Luckily, Krafton isn’t here to let your tires go flat; the company has high aspirations for PUBG: New State, especially now that the game has received a few updates to even things out while kicking off its first season. But if you’re a mobile gamer looking to get your feet wet in your first battle royale, learning the mechanics and gameplay loop can be rather daunting at first.
Getting Started in PUBG: New State
After installing the game, you have a few steps to take before making a name for yourself on the leaderboards. First, you will need to agree to the Terms of Service when entering your nickname online. The next step is character customization, where you can fully customize your avatar to your liking. Once you’re happy with how your character looks, your battle royale background is quickly interrogated (in the form of a quiz). The default UI layout for your control settings depends on your answer. It is recommended that you choose an “experienced” player. You are now on the main menu. The game prompts you to press “Start”, but ignore that for now. Getting Familiar with PUBG: New State mechanics take priority, so it’s time to step into the training ground.
PUBG: New State Game Modes
Not all of these game modes are available initially, so be sure to download them to your liking.
- The halls are open for 30 minutes at a time, giving access to all equipment and vehicles for testing and practice purposes. Hit it first to familiarize yourself with all the weapons at your disposal.
Battle Royale (Original and Extreme)
- Troi and Erangel (8×8 km maps) are the locations of your battle royale experiences. Troi offers an original and extreme version. Original fights with 100 players across the entire map, while Extreme reduces it to 64 players by splitting off part of the map to force more PvP encounters. New players should focus on the original version to feel the whole map while familiarizing themselves with the gameplay.
4v4 Team Deathmatch (round and team)
- Round Deathmatch occurs when two teams fight in an arena until one is eliminated; the first team to win 4 out of 7 rounds is the winner. Team Deathmatch has two teams competing, elimination style, to see who reaches 40 eliminations first. Both modes allow pre-match weapon presets to be set. This is a great opportunity to practice mechanics in a “try before you buy” way to determine which weapons/mods feel best in PvP.
Beginner Tips And Tricks
- Keep track of your teammates and communicate accordingly. Your teammates may be more experienced than you. Use this to your advantage to gear up quickly/find good places to stand on the map by watching and listening to what your teammates are doing.
- Repeatedly play the same card to memorize areas. Eventually, you will have an idea of the most populated areas that you will strategically want to avoid.
- Land in less populated areas, so when you see a group of players preparing for takeoff, don’t necessarily follow them – unprepared first encounters can get ugly very quickly.
- Be ready to loot, but don’t overstay your welcome. You always want to be on the move and ready to spot enemy players.
- Spend time on the training ground to familiarize yourself with the controls and equipment. Figure out which weapons best suit your playstyle during practice, and be on the lookout for your favorite guns during a match.
- Upgrade your loot and take loot from your enemy players. Any advantage you can get, the easier it is to win a skirmish.
PUBG: New Status Features:
Each battle royale offers its unique mark on the genre. Inspired by the futuristic setting of PUBG: New State, some features stand out compared to other battle royales. Below is a summary of the features you will encounter.
- Access to Drones: A Drone Shop is available in-game to purchase upgrades by spending your Drone Credits.
- Ballistic Shields: Deployable shields placed in front of you to block projectiles. Ballistic Shield can be attached to your weapon (M249) to block incoming fire in exchange for decreased ADS (face down).
- Vehicles: Ability to drive vehicles on the map. You can use the vehicle doors to cover and store your loot inside the vehicle. Trams can be used at any time for defined destinations to provide safe transport on the map.
- Relaunch mechanics for your teammates: You can use a Green Flare Gun to command a Taxi Drone. Your teammate will respawn in the game where your team fired the Flare.
- Recruit downed enemy players: You can have up to 8 squad members on your team, but only 4 can be active (living) members at a time.
Serial Number 2023
42323-BG76X-D4S3X-CD5BG-7NH8N CDS444-7YHNU-9JMI9-HUN8G-D4X3C 8YHNU-6FV5C-D3556-D5FV6-8YHNU BV2T2-DVK2P-ZC2N7-W2RYU-6J8HG
License Keys 2023
SWE4D5RFT6GYHUIJMJINHUBG NBYCTRXEGWA3S45FR6GTYHG Z3WS45FR6HYG78JUINHGTFVD YVTFCDRXE4SDR6T7Y8UJIMHB
- Windows:, 8, 8.1, 10, 11
- Processor: 3.2–3.9 GHz
- Recommended: 3 GHz processor
- Memory Basic: 8 GB
- Recommended: 16 GB
- Disk Space: 6.0 GB
- Card: 6 To 8 GB
How to Install?
- First of all download
- Extract it all and forced it to start
- Install all the files at the free location
- After that copy the cracked file and paste
- Replace it with an original file
- Restart this software
- Finally, all done!
PUBG New State (Android Game) For PC Latest Version 2023